It may only be February and a bit chilly in Seattle, but there is so much great news to discuss for this year’s annual Mobile Food Rodeo! The fun return to Fremont on Sunday, May 5th to celebrate Cinco De Mayo all day in the sunshine. Last year, the sunshine was out and warm weather returned to the Northwest with over 17,000 hungry tummies attended for the biggest street food truck festival in the United States.
This year’s showcase is already looking like our best year yet with some great trucks and Seattle staples like Skillet Street Food, Jemils’ Big Easy, Snout and Company, plus Contigo, Charlie’s Buns, Streets Treats will be on-site to keep your tummies happy and fed.
We are thrilled that the gang from Marination Station will be here for their first appearance at the Mobile Food Rodeo this year! Plus we welcome newcomers like Roxy’s Waffle Wagon and Monte Cristo are expected to be serving up some deliciously tasty food curbside all day long.
As always, admission is free to the general public all day long. If you want to skip the lines, our VIF Express Pass goes on sale on March 1st, 2013 online and limited tickets available.
– Marination Station | Follow Twitter
– Roxy’s Waffle Wagon | Follow Twitter
– Snout & Co. | Follow Twitter
– Skillet Street Food | Follow Twitter
– Street Treats | Follow Twitter
– Jemil’s Big Easy | Follow Twitter
– Contigo | Follow Twitter
– Monte Cristo | Follow Twitter
– Ben & Jerry’s | Follow Twitter
– I Love My GFF | Follow Twitter
– Charlie’s Buns | Follow Twitter
– Falafel Salam | Follow Twitter