We are two and half weeks away from the Mobile Food Rodeo at Fremont Studios. If you joined the Mobile Food Rodeo last year, you probably remember the super long lines. This year, Zagat Restaurant Survey is running a contest to BEAT THE LINES with our two-hour private event for just 500 lucky people and a chance to win some awesome prizes including:
Grand Prize Package Includes:
(4) VIF (Very Important Foodie) Express Tickets (Value $25 Each)
(1) Round-trip car service from Uber (Value up to $65)
(4) Gift Certificate to Skillet Street Food (Value Up To $15 Each)
(4) Limited-Edition Mobile Food Rodeo Picnic Tote Bags (Value $20)
(1) Gift Certificate for a Dozen Trophy Cupcakes (Value $40)
Your opinion matters to Zagat, and to show our appreciation to the voters in our 2013 Seattle Restaurants Survey, we’d like to give you the opportunity for your three friends to win a VIP Package to the Mobile Food Rodeo for Sunday, May 6th.
Don’t forget to drop and review at the Zagat Survey Pioneers Lounge at Fremont Mischief during the Mobile Food Rodeo featuring live music, refreshments, plenty of seating and yes, more opportunities to review and win.
Remember, the more votes you enter, the better the chance you have winning!
|How it works:|